item6
Follow amydaisyphoto on Twitter
profile
daisylogosmall

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

to the aspiring photographers

Throughout my career I have had numerous amateur and beginner photographers ask me questions on how I do things with editing, shooting and with the business side of things. So I have finally decided to offer "Cram Sessions" to anyone that is interested in all the aspects of how I run my photography business. This in no way means I know everything, I think its so important to keep learning new things everyday, but if you would like to learn how I shoot, how I edit and how I run my business from inside to out I would love to share it with you so you can grow creatively!

Here is what my "Cram Sessions" will include:
- You and your camera. I will teach you how to use manual camera settings...no camera auto in this class!
- A real shoot. You can bring your own models or leave it up to me to find some to have a live engagement, bridal or kid session. Your models will get all the edited hi resolution images on a CD from both of us!
- Head shots. While we are out in the field, I will take some new and fun head shots of you for your website or blog!
- Lunch. A great time to ask me anything you want...no questions are off limits!
- Editing session. I will take you through my whole process of editing, software's and actions I use and retouching your images!
- A personal business plan. We will come up with ideas for you to get the ball rolling!

The one on one Cram Sessions are $800 and are about 6 hours of solid information & fun and can be booked Monday-Friday during October -March and very limited during the summer months. Please inquire if you have a small group that is interested in taking the class. If your serious about going pro or taking your amateur photography to the next level this is a perfect workshop for you! To book your session through Paypal click the Buy Now button below and I will call you ASAP to schedule your session soon. I personally feel photography is the BEST career in the world and I want to help you live your dream job too!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST CRAM SESSIONS






1 comments:

Cristina said...

AWESOME!!!

Blog Archive

all images copyright daisy photography studio

profile